4 Factors that Influence your Business’s Reputation ManagementApril 24, 2019
5 Ways to Create Content that will Increase TrafficMay 31, 2019
- Cost Per Click (CPC), is the amount of an advertiser pays each time someone clicks on their AdWords ad.
- CPC is determined by the competitiveness of your keywords, your maximum bids, and your Quality Scores.
- Google Quality Score is a metric that Google uses to determine how relevant and useful your ad is to the user. High-Quality Score keywords will save your money and earn you better ad rankings. Therefore, the higher your Quality Score, the better.
- Google ad rank is the position of the company’s advertisement on the search engine page based on a combination of the company’s maximum bid and quality score.
- Keywords in AdWords are the words and phrases that advertisers bid on. When people are searching for particular words or phrases, the advertisements will appear on the search engine results page (SERP).
- Do keyword research before bidding on a keyword to determine which keywords are most likely to drive relevant traffic to your ads and site.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is used to improve the visibility of a website or page within a search engine results page through organic methods.
- Ad relevance is a measure of how much your keywords match the message of your ads and landing pages. Higher ad and keyword relevance can improve your click-through rates and Quality Scores.
- Google AdWords may or may not work for your business. But most of the time, it is extremely effective for businesses, as long as targeting on the right keywords.
- AdWords offers advertisers 2 basic ways to reach people, which are the Google Search Network and Google Display Network.