Malaysia has taken a big step towards technological progress and this time it has done it by pairing itself with one of the Giant’s in the global business—Alibaba.
What Happened to DFTZ Malaysia?
Those who missed the memo, Malaysian Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, launched the digital free trade zone project in Association with Alibaba Group and the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC). The digital free trade zone agreement will serve as the first and only e-hub in the world that combines two giant names in the e-commerce industry—The ALibaba Group and MDEC.
On March 22, The DFTZ was launched with host services from the Malaysian Government. The project has 162 million budget attached to it with the aim to implement programs that are directly related to internet economy; the project has the sole purpose of contributing towards Malaysia’s growing internet businesses. In fact, it would not be wrong to say that the DFTZ will serve as the stepping stone in helping Malaysian internet business escalate and touch new, bigger and better, heights, to catch up with the rest of the world.
Why it Happen to DFTZ Malaysia?
When it comes to digital transformation and internet technologies, it is crucial that Malaysia builds solid ties with alliances to increase support for e-commerce and progression of internet technologies. Here’s what DFTZ is all about:
- It is the world’s first trade zone of its nature with an aim to provide a substantial platform for small business owners to establish and escalate internet businesses that will ultimately contribute towards Malaysia’s economy in the long run.
- This is Alibaba’s first e-hub in Malaysia and outside of China, its home. The purpose of DFTZ is to allow younger generation participate more in economy through reduced trade barriers and easy access to funds.
- It’s a part of bigger plan for Jack Ma’s project that aims to build an unprecedented Electronic World Trade Platform (eWTP) for better trade between the countries.
- This project comes under Malaysia’s National E-commerce Strategic program that aims to increase the country’s ecommerce to up to 20.8% by the year 2020.
- With this project, The Malaysian Government aims to encourage entrepreneurs to take part in country’s e-commerce development.
- The future plans for the project include an interdependent satellite system for support to supplement the facilities associated with DFTZ.
What’s DFTZ Malaysia for?
Substantial economic development and progress is only possible through reduced trade barriers and accessibility to funds that are otherwise impossible to garner. With agreements and projects like DFTZ, Malaysia has taken a big leap ahead to ensure that its economy stands a perfect chance at developing tremendous growth that essentially fulfill its goals to become one of the most economically strong nations in the world.
DFTZ is for the economical development and progress that will pave the way for increased job opportunities, enhanced opportunities for internet business around the company, and better economic value for a better future.
This project fills the gaps that hindered the country’s progress in the past through a lit torch that shines the way forward.
Do You know Somebody have purchased DFTZ Domain just recently …… Read more at They Have Grabbed DFTZ Domain